General and obligatory information
The owner of these pages takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in compliance with legal data protection regulations as well as with this data protection declaration.
Whenever you are using this website, we gather a number of various personal data. Personal data are data which allow us to identify you personally. The present data protection declaration explains which data we gather and which purpose we use them for. The declaration also explains how and for which purpose this is done.
We draw your attention to the fact that security gaps may occur as a result of the transmission of data by internet such as by e-mail. Full protection of data against third party access is not possible.
Information about the responsible authority
The responsible authority for the protection of data on this website is:
Vornholzstrasse 48, 94036 Passau, Germany
CEO Dipl.-Ing. Dr. techn. Wolfram Hasewend
Amtsgericht Passau, HRB 11045
Ust-Id Nr. DE 310 736 902
The responsible authority for data protection is the natural or legal person that decides either solely or together with others about the purpose and the means of processing of personal data such as names and email addresses.
Disclosure of data
We do not transmit your personal data to third parties except for the purposes listed below. We disclose your personal data to third parties only:
- if you have explicitly agreed to this disclosure of data according to art. 6, paragraph 1, page 1 lit. a of the GDPR,
- if the disclosure according to art. 6, paragraph 1, page 1 lit. f of the GDPR is necessary to make, exercise or defend legal claims and we cannot conclude you might have interest regarding the non-transmission of your personal data that is predominant and worthy of protection,
- in the event of a legal obligation for disclosure of data according to art. 6, paragraph 1, page 1 lit. c of the GDPR, and
- if the disclosure of data is permitted by law and is, according to art. 6, paragraph 1, page 1 lit. b of the GDPR, necessary for managing contractual relations with you.
Withdrawal of your consent for your data to be processed
In many cases we need your explicit consent for your data to be processed. Should you want to withdraw such given consent, you may do this at any time. It suffices to inform us informally by an email to us. Until the date of withdrawal the lawfulness of processing of data remains untouched.
Right to appeal to the competent supervisory authority
In case of legal offences relating to personal data protection, the affected person is entitled to appeal to the competent supervisory authority. The competent supervisory authority for data protection is the responsible authority in the German Land in which the company has its legal seat. The authority in charge for our company is the responsible for data protection and freedom of information for Baden-Württemberg
A list of responsible authorities for data protection and their contact data can be obtained from the following link
Right of data portability
You have the right to request data we process automatically according to your authorization or in fulfilling a contract in standard machine readable format to be handed out to yourself or to a third party. Any possible request of data to be transferred to another responsible will be fulfilled on the basis of technical feasibility only.
According to the legal regulations in force you are entitled to receive information about your stored personal data, their source, recipients and purpose of processing at any time. You are also entitled to request correction, blocking, or deletion of your data. Regarding any of the above or any other questions you may have on the topic of personal data, you are welcome to contact us at the address mentioned in the imprint.
Objection against advertising mail
We hereby expressly prohibit the use of the contact data published in the imprint in accordance with the editorial requirements for sending of any promotional and information materials that have not been explicitly requested.
The operators of the websites expressly reserve the right to pursue legal steps in the event of unsolicited sending of advertising information, e.g. spam email etc.
Data collection practices on our website
The provider of these internet pages collects and stores data automatically in so-called server-log-files, which your browser transmits automatically to us. These are:
- IP-address of the requesting computer
- date and hour of the server request or access
- name and URL of the retrieved file
- website from which our website was accessed (referrer-URL)
- type and version of the browser of your computer
- operating system of your computer
- host name of accessing computer
- name of the access-provider
A combination of these data with other data sources will not be taken.
We are looking forward to your message!
94036 Passau, Deutschland